Interview with Tetsuo ( ex united )
Tetsuo : I want many South American people to know my activity.
2) How borns the idea of BACKYARD STOREHOUSE? It’s on for how long?
Tetsuo : Many famous musicians are around me, so I inspired from them.
3) What do you think that os the difference from other stores figures in Japan, knowing its a wonderful diversity of products offered there?
Tetsuo : The figures I manufacture gives priority to record it more than selling that.
4)? In what materials are your products made?
Tetsuo : Resin, metal and a silicon. etc.
5) We have understand that you have some help of the Japanese metal band United? What´s your history, how does the band began to help you?
Tetsuo : I was doing band “FIRE ROSE” with Akihiro Yokoyama in the high school student age.
After that I join UNITED with Yokoyama.
I join a metal band “VAINZAPP”and a hardcore band “HAZARD” via a blank in more than 20 after withdrawal in 89, and it’s to present.
6) What other products you recommend us to check on your catalogue?
Tetsuo : 7, SKULL BALL
7) How was the inspiration born, or where do you got the idea for making your own products like skull ball or brain ball?
Tetsuo : the idea of goods which is much in my mind, but I have no money.
8) Have the store got any benefit of your announcements in the social networks?
Tetsuo : Facebook
9) Can you give us the physical address where the store is located?
Tetsuo : yes, but Sale is only by a web shop.
10)Do you have a plan to throw a new line of figures in the future?
Tetsuo : not now but some plan I have, it’s a secret.
11) And you could tell about you. what kind of person you are, what your tastes, hobbies, and musical influences?
Tetsuo : I like hardcore punk, heavy metal. I play surf in holidays, and I love my family.
12) What can you tell me about his former band Fire Rose. who composed it, the label and gender musicabal executed?
Tetsuo : That was a band of high school student’s hobby, not an-oriented professional.
13) we understand that you are in these 2 bands currently: Hazard renowned underground Hardcore punk band and Vainzapp, our question is this. what is your formula to handle yourself between two different musically worlds ?
15)What do you think or what’s you vision of the 80’s metal scene compared to the actual scene?
Tetsuo : A musical scene is always changing. 80’s is classical already.
16)Well, thank you for you time, before we finish. Would you like to send a message to your readers?
Tetsuo : yes of course
This entry was posted on diciembre 30, 2014 at 5:14 pm and is filed under Entrevistas with tags BACKYARD STOREHOUSE, Fire rose, Hazard, heavy metal, Tetsuo, United, Vainzapp. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.